Careers at Triplett Office Solutions
Looking for a great place to work? We’re always looking for great people! At Triplett, we merge talent, innovation, and expertise to create enduring and fulfilling careers for our employees. We lead with a strong vision for the future, and if you’re searching for a meaningful career within a healthy and fast-paced environment, Triplett may be the right fit for you!
Do you enjoy the satisfaction of a job well done? Are you tired of working outside in sweltering summers and freezing winters? Work indoors year round! Triplett Office Solutions is looking for full-time or part-time installers to install work stations and furniture. Triplett is a full-service office supply company that designs, furnishes, supplies, and promotes businesses.
- Mechanical skills with a background in working with small hand tools.
- Problem solver with ability to communicate and interact with co-workers and customers.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to safely and lawfully operate company vehicles.
- A valid Iowa driver’s license with the ability to obtain a Class D, Endorsement 2 driver’s license within 90 days of hire.
- Able to pass a Background Check 21.
- Full-time or part-time positions available working in a team environment. For our full-time installers we offer a full benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k), and PTO.
Objectives of this Role:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Integrate Vendor Marketing tools for a Unified Company Brand Marketing
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, competitor analysis and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Create email databases for lead generation
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage social media strategies including oversight of the development of creative, data-driven, branded content for execution across all social channels
- Serve as subject matter expert and provide training on social best practices
- Provide oversight of consistent brand personality, tone of voice and messaging for all content creation for digital and print materials
- Maintain and preserve the integrity of our brand reputation
- Have a clear understanding of keywords, SEO and increasing visibility through content optimization
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content through CMS for company website
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Experience with Content Management Systems and HTML
- WordPress Knowledge
- Adobe Creative Cloud and Graphic Design experience
- Proven HTML experience
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
Don’t see the job you’re looking for? We always encourage qualified potential candidates to reach out to us to learn more about the next career opportunity.
Please submit your resume and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org